Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Juicy Pink Punk

Outfit #3 of the Sweet Penelope Autumn 2010 Collection is out today!

This new outfit features something I instantly fell in love with when I saw it - a frilly tulle skirt, held up by a studded black and silver belt! Nothing makes a girl feel more like a princess than a big, utterly floofy skirt. To complete the sweet punky look, the top is a striped 3/4 sleeve sweater with the Juicy Couture logo on the front. And to keep your baby's legs warm, I've given her a pair of pink loose socks - you know they're always all the rage in Japan! The little black shoes feature the Juicy Couture crown logo.

I'm also trying out another new feature to the Sweet Penelope outfits - an optional prim puffy vest! Just like the hoodie from the white tracksuit, this vest attaches to your right forearm and sits comfortably around the baby's torso when held in Holding or Bottlefeed AO positions.

Special Note: Maybe I'm just slower than everyone else since I never read viewer updates, but I discovered a new feature in Viewer 2.0 that might make those of you that use it very happy in regards to this new prim vest:
To wear more than one thing on the same attach point, simply right-click "Wear" the first item from your inventory, then right-click "Add" on the second item from your inventory. So to wear a prim jacket sleeve on your forearm and the prim baby vest, select "Wear" on your sleeve, then right-click and select "Add" on the baby vest. And voila! You are now wearing your jacket sleeve / bracelet / arm warmer and the prim baby vest!
Is that not the coolest thing you've ever heard? Now we REALLY don't need Phoenix anymore! >:) Anyway, outfit is now available at the main store!

And I've got to add a special note for my BFF Phacia: You really brought back the "Afro Puff" look! I will be stealing more styling tips from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment